HOHM Run XL 21700 4007mah 1pc
HOHM Run XL 21700 4007mah, The most reliable and safest battery in the world. Therefore, it is the best. Besides, it is the safest as well. In other words, it is a long-lasting battery. Therefore, you must use this battery. Besides, it is the safest.
QSP Li-NMC | 30.3A-38.6A | 4007mAh | 3.6V
Can be charged at a tested/proven 6.01A rating: Yes, 6.01, as in SIX POINT ZERO ONE. Possible, tested, proven, and approved**
Development started in 2017 with the intent to only power Electric Vehicles. It’s just too good to keep it restricted to only EV projects
Using the proprietary “Ohm” cap in a 21.5mm width; 71.4mm length structure. 100% blend new to Hohm Tech International
>4k capacity, >30A load, in a structure under 72g weight!
Utilizing the same identical seal compounds as Hohm RUN to ensure the battery remains sealed in hot/cold weather and applications
As with all ICHT cells, the Cathode Tag is utilizing UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP) for internal resistance suppression
QSP Li-NMC with ample cobalt is proving to be desirable to other factories that Hohm Tech International is now licensing the technology to
NEW bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to >70% nominal average of original capacity
QSP unlocks consistent and reliable 1.5C charging rates
World’s First NAI 21700 (non-automotive intent) cell in compliance with ATD & ANSI, while achieving IEC certification
The user must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). The buyer responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of lithium-ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short-circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit, DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator damaged or torn, DO NOT use if damaged in any way, DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge, DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate, DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures, DO NOT solder, User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase, Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium-ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.